1. Cyclops and Mystique understand the importance of posing in character.
3. The Tin Lady and Scarecrow upstaged the original film versions.
4. The Doctor and his TARDIS went the extra mile with the homemade dress.
Can this girl start an Etsy store, or something?!
5. Lady Sif and (Lady) Loki barely broke a sweat, even though they’re mid fight.
6. Mystique and Emma Frost painted their love for X-Men on their faces.
7. Harley Quinn and the Green Arrow are actually getting along for a change.
9. The Assassins Brotherhood came with knives that popped out of their hands … scary and awesome.
10. Dalek’s attention to detail, matched with The Doctor’s screwdriver is perfection.
11. A Cobra Commander and Cobra Trooper teamed up to intimidate.
12. Mary Poppins and Bert flew in for a visit!
13. Chun-Li was all Street Fighter, while Cammy flaunted her signature side bum.
14. These Harajuku Sailor Galaxy Girls flashed their adorable peace signs.
15. The King and most importantly QUEEN of hearts looked positively regal.
16. This steampunk duo looks ready for some epic safari.
17. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Catwoman and Batman, looking badass!
18. Bioshock, anyone?
Behind that big helmet is Big Sister, accompanied by a Splicer.
19. Han Solo and the Mad Max version of Boba Fett got cozy, in a totally awesome way.
20. The winners for best horns go to Eridan and Kanaya from Homestuck.
21. This Quarian couple from Mass Effect spared no expense in the weapon department.
Dang, bro, you got the biggest gun around, huh?
27. The Twins from The Shining are actually the cutest freaks ever.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️