1. Cyclops and Mystique understand the importance of posing in character.
3. The Tin Lady and Scarecrow upstaged the original film versions.
4. The Doctor and his TARDIS went the extra mile with the homemade dress.
Can this girl start an Etsy store, or something?!
5. Lady Sif and (Lady) Loki barely broke a sweat, even though they’re mid fight.
6. Mystique and Emma Frost painted their love for X-Men on their faces.
7. Harley Quinn and the Green Arrow are actually getting along for a change.
9. The Assassins Brotherhood came with knives that popped out of their hands … scary and awesome.
11. A Cobra Commander and Cobra Trooper teamed up to intimidate.
12. Mary Poppins and Bert flew in for a visit!
15. The King and most importantly QUEEN of hearts looked positively regal.
16. This steampunk duo looks ready for some epic safari.
17. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Catwoman and Batman, looking badass!
18. Bioshock, anyone?
Behind that big helmet is Big Sister, accompanied by a Splicer.
20. The winners for best horns go to Eridan and Kanaya from Homestuck.
21. This Quarian couple from Mass Effect spared no expense in the weapon department.
Dang, bro, you got the biggest gun around, huh?
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.