1. Cyclops and Mystique understand the importance of posing in character.
3. The Tin Lady and Scarecrow upstaged the original film versions.
4. The Doctor and his TARDIS went the extra mile with the homemade dress.
Can this girl start an Etsy store, or something?!
5. Lady Sif and (Lady) Loki barely broke a sweat, even though they’re mid fight.
6. Mystique and Emma Frost painted their love for X-Men on their faces.
7. Harley Quinn and the Green Arrow are actually getting along for a change.
9. The Assassins Brotherhood came with knives that popped out of their hands … scary and awesome.
10. Dalek’s attention to detail, matched with The Doctor’s screwdriver is perfection.
11. A Cobra Commander and Cobra Trooper teamed up to intimidate.
12. Mary Poppins and Bert flew in for a visit!
13. Chun-Li was all Street Fighter, while Cammy flaunted her signature side bum.
14. These Harajuku Sailor Galaxy Girls flashed their adorable peace signs.
15. The King and most importantly QUEEN of hearts looked positively regal.
16. This steampunk duo looks ready for some epic safari.
17. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Catwoman and Batman, looking badass!
18. Bioshock, anyone?
Behind that big helmet is Big Sister, accompanied by a Splicer.
19. Han Solo and the Mad Max version of Boba Fett got cozy, in a totally awesome way.
20. The winners for best horns go to Eridan and Kanaya from Homestuck.
21. This Quarian couple from Mass Effect spared no expense in the weapon department.
Dang, bro, you got the biggest gun around, huh?
27. The Twins from The Shining are actually the cutest freaks ever.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.