3. I call this brother and sister duo Thing One and Thing Two, because as of yet, they haven’t been given names!
It’s true! Also, you’ll note that these Scottish folds’ ears are unfolded, which is also pretty adorable.
4. They’re like Madonna, only better, because they’re so awesome they don’t need names.
Top that, Madge! Oh, wait, you can’t. Loser.
5. Sometimes Thing One likes to hide in a basket, and while you might think it’s just a good hiding spot…
9. Other times, they both keep watch from the safety of a small chair.
11. But not sooo seriously that Thing One can’t look down and give a, “Hey, you doing OK sissy?” to Thing Two.
14. Awww, who can blame her! These two just fit together when it comes to cuddles.
15. Like every good cat, though, they also have their private moments.
17. But they don’t last for very long, because Thing Two gets extremely bored without Thing One.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›