3. I call this brother and sister duo Thing One and Thing Two, because as of yet, they haven’t been given names!
It’s true! Also, you’ll note that these Scottish folds’ ears are unfolded, which is also pretty adorable.
4. They’re like Madonna, only better, because they’re so awesome they don’t need names.
Top that, Madge! Oh, wait, you can’t. Loser.
5. Sometimes Thing One likes to hide in a basket, and while you might think it’s just a good hiding spot…
9. Other times, they both keep watch from the safety of a small chair.
11. But not sooo seriously that Thing One can’t look down and give a, “Hey, you doing OK sissy?” to Thing Two.
14. Awww, who can blame her! These two just fit together when it comes to cuddles.
15. Like every good cat, though, they also have their private moments.
17. But they don’t last for very long, because Thing Two gets extremely bored without Thing One.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›