3. I call this brother and sister duo Thing One and Thing Two, because as of yet, they haven’t been given names!
It’s true! Also, you’ll note that these Scottish folds’ ears are unfolded, which is also pretty adorable.
4. They’re like Madonna, only better, because they’re so awesome they don’t need names.
Top that, Madge! Oh, wait, you can’t. Loser.
5. Sometimes Thing One likes to hide in a basket, and while you might think it’s just a good hiding spot…
9. Other times, they both keep watch from the safety of a small chair.
11. But not sooo seriously that Thing One can’t look down and give a, “Hey, you doing OK sissy?” to Thing Two.
14. Awww, who can blame her! These two just fit together when it comes to cuddles.
15. Like every good cat, though, they also have their private moments.
17. But they don’t last for very long, because Thing Two gets extremely bored without Thing One.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈