1. This is Thing One, a gray Scottish fold living in Japan.
2. And this little calico cat is Thing Two, the sister to Thing One.
3. I call this brother and sister duo Thing One and Thing Two, because as of yet, they haven’t been given names!
It’s true! Also, you’ll note that these Scottish folds’ ears are unfolded, which is also pretty adorable.
4. They’re like Madonna, only better, because they’re so awesome they don’t need names.
Top that, Madge! Oh, wait, you can’t. Loser.
5. Sometimes Thing One likes to hide in a basket, and while you might think it’s just a good hiding spot…
6. He’s actually just keeping it warm for his sister, Thing Two.
9. Other times, they both keep watch from the safety of a small chair.
11. But not sooo seriously that Thing One can’t look down and give a, “Hey, you doing OK sissy?” to Thing Two.
13. Mainly because she’d rather be cuddling with Thing One.
14. Awww, who can blame her! These two just fit together when it comes to cuddles.
15. Like every good cat, though, they also have their private moments.
17. But they don’t last for very long, because Thing Two gets extremely bored without Thing One.
19. Even borderline agitated without her big brother around.
21. Even though they sometimes get on each other’s nerves…
22. …to a point where they’re just so totally over it…
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›