3. I call this brother and sister duo Thing One and Thing Two, because as of yet, they haven’t been given names!
It’s true! Also, you’ll note that these Scottish folds’ ears are unfolded, which is also pretty adorable.
4. They’re like Madonna, only better, because they’re so awesome they don’t need names.
Top that, Madge! Oh, wait, you can’t. Loser.
5. Sometimes Thing One likes to hide in a basket, and while you might think it’s just a good hiding spot…
9. Other times, they both keep watch from the safety of a small chair.
11. But not sooo seriously that Thing One can’t look down and give a, “Hey, you doing OK sissy?” to Thing Two.
14. Awww, who can blame her! These two just fit together when it comes to cuddles.
15. Like every good cat, though, they also have their private moments.
17. But they don’t last for very long, because Thing Two gets extremely bored without Thing One.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?