Here’s a Liz Lemon–approved way to handle the series finale of 30 Rock: Eat your feelings. But, more specifically, eat Ben & Jerry’s new celebrity flavor inspired by the show!
The 30 Rock–themed flavor will be revealed tomorrow at a finale viewing party in New York at Latitude Bar & Lounge, but we’ve got our fantasy flavors all lined up so you can tell us which one you hope will win.
1. Blerg-Berry Chunk
Swirls of blueberry and raspberry fruit covered in night cheese and topped with muffin…tops.
2. Good God Lemon Sorbet
Lemon sorbet with 1% gold nougat and a scotch swirl.
3. I Love Nougat So Much I Want to Take It Behind a Middle School and Eat It Low-Fat Frozen Yogurt
Chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt with fudge-covered shark bites and a chocolate nougat swirl.
4. A Perfect 10 Layers of Youthful Chocolate Chips
Vanilla ice cream with 10 perfect layers of chocolate chips and an equal part thin and beautiful coat of blue glitter on top that will make you look younger.
5. When Pig Fathers Fly
Squirrel-tail ice cream topped with chunks of savory ham and sprinkled with salted tears.
6. My Single Swirl of Chocolate Is Dropping
White nonsense and sweet cream ice creams swirled with a single ribbon of chocolate and pieces of business weave.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.