1. The heartfelt Etsy ring that’s kind of a joke, but maybe not a joke at all.
Keep her guessing this holiday!
2. The other Etsy ring that will let her know exactly where she stands.
It’s in the middle of a zombie attack, FYI.
3. The multiple ring set that lets her know what to expect when it comes time for a marriage proposal or gifts in general.
The box has more flourish than they do!
5. The girly DIY toolbox, because lord knows you won’t be helping her around the house.
6. The sentimental book that will let her know you have a soft side.
The title really says it all.
7. The absolutely divine knit koozie with a built-in hoodie, so even her bottles know the warmth of your loving embrace.
8. The giant button brooch she can pin to her shirt so everyone knows whose girl she really is.
She’s big yellow button’s gal, obvi.
9. The emotionally honest gift that tells her exactly what to expect out of you in life.
11. The cat lady sweater-vest with two tiny fish dangling from the zipper.
Every fashionistas dream!
12. The flask she’ll carry whenever she’s with you.
Make sure you don’t fill it up before gifting this gem!
13. The thoughtful cookbook that is “foolproof,” because that’s exactly what she’ll need when navigating the kitchen.
14. The fun coupon set that shows where your future dates will take place.
Dibs on the Subway date!
15. The spacious Cookie Monster snuggie that’s perfect for late night binge eating.
17. The slippers that double as mops so she can work and feel supported.
18. The microwaveable s’mores kit so you two never have to go on some camping adventure.
21. The yummy two liter bottle of Diet Coke that’s also caffeine free.
Because love should never keep you up at night.
24. The healthy self tanning kit, because you’re worried about her going in the sun.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."