1. The heartfelt Etsy ring that’s kind of a joke, but maybe not a joke at all.
Keep her guessing this holiday!
2. The other Etsy ring that will let her know exactly where she stands.
It’s in the middle of a zombie attack, FYI.
3. The multiple ring set that lets her know what to expect when it comes time for a marriage proposal or gifts in general.
The box has more flourish than they do!
5. The girly DIY toolbox, because lord knows you won’t be helping her around the house.
6. The sentimental book that will let her know you have a soft side.
The title really says it all.
7. The absolutely divine knit koozie with a built-in hoodie, so even her bottles know the warmth of your loving embrace.
8. The giant button brooch she can pin to her shirt so everyone knows whose girl she really is.
She’s big yellow button’s gal, obvi.
9. The emotionally honest gift that tells her exactly what to expect out of you in life.
10. The Christmas ornament she’ll look forward to not hanging all year.
11. The cat lady sweater-vest with two tiny fish dangling from the zipper.
Every fashionistas dream!
12. The flask she’ll carry whenever she’s with you.
Make sure you don’t fill it up before gifting this gem!
13. The thoughtful cookbook that is “foolproof,” because that’s exactly what she’ll need when navigating the kitchen.
14. The fun coupon set that shows where your future dates will take place.
Dibs on the Subway date!
15. The spacious Cookie Monster snuggie that’s perfect for late night binge eating.
17. The slippers that double as mops so she can work and feel supported.
18. The microwaveable s’mores kit so you two never have to go on some camping adventure.
19. The friendly back scratcher that allows her to help herself.
21. The yummy two liter bottle of Diet Coke that’s also caffeine free.
Because love should never keep you up at night.
23. The silly T-Pain microphone that alters her voice entirely.
24. The healthy self tanning kit, because you’re worried about her going in the sun.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›