1. Aside from being the Queen Regent of the Seven Kingdoms in “Game of Thrones”…
2. She also invented her own rules for playing the game…of thrones.
3. And she’s not afraid of taking drastic measures to enforce those rules.
4. When you’re part of House Lannister, Cersei is fiercely loyal.
A Lannister always pays their debts…
6. But she doesn’t let her incestuous love blind her from the ultimate goal…
8. OK, yes, sometimes that kind of determination can be intimidating.
9. But let’s be honest: She’s just a lady who knows how to party.
10. And wants you to join in on the fun too.
Come on, jump in and have a drink with Team Lannister! The wine’s fine!
11. And even though Cersei might seem like a bit of a tomboy…
14. And because of that, she knows how a lady should be treated.
15. She’s not just skilled with women, though, she also has a knack for handling men.
16. And likes to be totally honest about where they fall in the grand scheme of things.
18. Seriously, I just turned to dust.
19. And she inspires others to greatness through her passionate beliefs.
20. She’s genuinely interested in the lives of the people around her.
21. Until they start to get on her last nerve…
Really though, wouldn’t we all love to say this to someone from time to time?
23. And she’s not afraid to slap a bitch, even if it’s her own King son.
24. So, are you officially convinced that it’s time to join House Lannister?
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›