3. Nesting dolls.
Bonus points: They also keep the ghosts away. Not that you’re afraid of no ghosts, or anything…
6. Actually, just cakes in general.
Who wants an Adventure Time slice of Jake?!
9. Tweeting about owning jerk faces.
14. Gingerbread houses.
Or, like, the spacecraft Serenity in gingerbread form.
21. Marriage proposals.
I think the ruined Harry Potter book is worth the cute factor. Plus, it’s an excuse to buy another one.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.