3. Nesting dolls.
Bonus points: They also keep the ghosts away. Not that you’re afraid of no ghosts, or anything…
4. Accent pillows.
Doctor Who fans can snuggle up to this fella for $30.
6. Actually, just cakes in general.
Who wants an Adventure Time slice of Jake?!
9. Tweeting about owning jerk faces.
14. Gingerbread houses.
Or, like, the spacecraft Serenity in gingerbread form.
21. Marriage proposals.
I think the ruined Harry Potter book is worth the cute factor. Plus, it’s an excuse to buy another one.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›