3. Baby announcements that are heavy on the posing.
Your “bun” looks funny.
7. Massive use of the Yearbook Yourself app.
But, hey, if you want to try it out… No judgement!
11. Photos that reveal exactly where they are in life.
And usually, it’s not that far off from where they were in high school.
14. Or a vague post that’s clearly about issues they’re currently dealing with.
18. Checking in at each and every single stop on the road of life.
19. Sharing Someecards and tagging everyone they know.
20. Posts that are cries for attention.
Wait…so you want me to ask you what’s wrong, right? Is that what this is? OK, cool, what’s wrong now?
21. And posting Throwback Thursday photos…on Friday.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›