1. Evidence that they didn’t pay much attention while in high school.
3. Baby announcements that are heavy on the posing.
Your “bun” looks funny.
4. And using those future babies as their FB profile photos.
7. Massive use of the Yearbook Yourself app.
But, hey, if you want to try it out… No judgement!
10. NO, SERIOUSLY, WHY DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP HITTING CAPS LOCK?!
11. Photos that reveal exactly where they are in life.
And usually, it’s not that far off from where they were in high school.
14. Or a vague post that’s clearly about issues they’re currently dealing with.
15. Questions that just make you wonder what happened to them in life.
16. Posts where a hashtag is used. And it really, really shouldn’t be.
18. Checking in at each and every single stop on the road of life.
19. Sharing Someecards and tagging everyone they know.
20. Posts that are cries for attention.
Wait…so you want me to ask you what’s wrong, right? Is that what this is? OK, cool, what’s wrong now?
21. And posting Throwback Thursday photos…on Friday.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›