3. Baby announcements that are heavy on the posing.
Your “bun” looks funny.
7. Massive use of the Yearbook Yourself app.
But, hey, if you want to try it out… No judgement!
11. Photos that reveal exactly where they are in life.
And usually, it’s not that far off from where they were in high school.
14. Or a vague post that’s clearly about issues they’re currently dealing with.
18. Checking in at each and every single stop on the road of life.
19. Sharing Someecards and tagging everyone they know.
20. Posts that are cries for attention.
Wait…so you want me to ask you what’s wrong, right? Is that what this is? OK, cool, what’s wrong now?
21. And posting Throwback Thursday photos…on Friday.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›