3. Baby announcements that are heavy on the posing.
Your “bun” looks funny.
7. Massive use of the Yearbook Yourself app.
But, hey, if you want to try it out… No judgement!
11. Photos that reveal exactly where they are in life.
And usually, it’s not that far off from where they were in high school.
14. Or a vague post that’s clearly about issues they’re currently dealing with.
18. Checking in at each and every single stop on the road of life.
19. Sharing Someecards and tagging everyone they know.
20. Posts that are cries for attention.
Wait…so you want me to ask you what’s wrong, right? Is that what this is? OK, cool, what’s wrong now?
21. And posting Throwback Thursday photos…on Friday.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.