1. The dog whose seasonal affective disorder (SAD), causes him to weep uncontrollably for no good reason.
Awww, poor cold pug!
2. The dog who was thrown a ball two months ago, and has yet to find it because of the snow.
3. The dog who’s so bogged down by his fugly booties that he legitimately can’t go on anymore.
4. The dog who starts to hate children in the winter, but especially their snowball fights.
5. The dog who bought the wrong size snowshoes and is the embarrassment of the neighborhood.
7. The dog whose hard nipples remain a constant source of embarrassment.
12. The dog who’s terrified of what winter couture does to her figure.
13. The dog who has prayed for winter to end, to no avail.
18. The bulldog who gains an extra pound each winter, and can’t seem to get it off.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›