1. The zombie book that makes Jesus a badass with a baseball bat.
Take that, God’s undead creatures!
2. The zombie book that will make you question everything.
You’ll never look at mom the same way again.
3. The zombie book that kind of makes you want a zombie pet, because it’s kind of cute, actually.
4. The zombie book that makes Quentin Tarantino look like a pussy.
5. The zombie book that’s confusingly sexy (maybe?).
Undead lady bits…?
6. The zombie book that’s making Shakespeare roll over in his grave with envy.
To feed, or not to feed: that is the question.
7. The zombie book that likely starts with “Once upon a time, a beautiful princess locked in a tower tried to escape so she could eat your brains out.”
8. The book filled with the type of zombies everyone can agree need to be destroyed.
9. The zombie book that will make you a chiller person, even though zombies seem pretty stressed about finding flesh.
10. The zombie book that makes complete sense.
11. Do zombie captains exist? The answer is in this book, along with recipes for mai tais.
15. The zombie book you’ll want to read to your children’s children’s children.
16. The new zombie holiday classic that everyone can sing along with!
17. The zombie books that are perfect for bathroom reading.
18. The zombie book that turns a classic tale into something you might want to actually read.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›