1. The letter from a person who found his one true love, and her name is coffee.
2. The letter from someone who clearly doesn’t know how to take a joke.
3. The letter that looks to the future for inspiration.
4. The letter that starts out as an elaborate compliment, and ends in confusing demise.
5. The letter from a guy who can draw a super cute giraffe, and that’s about it.
8. The letter to a girl on OkCupid who is thankful she never met this psycho.
9. The letter disguised as a personal ad from someone who’s desperately seeking someone else.
10. The letter that’s too important not to put on a billboard.
12. The letter that says a thousand words by only using sixteen.
15. The letter from a girl who won’t be working at 5 Guys anymore.
16. The letter from a girl who clearly doesn’t understand curve appeal.
17. The letter from 1943.
How awesome was the handwriting back then?!
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›