1. Lesson 1: Fall in love with a farm boy, because they are loyal as hell.
Another lesson: “As you wish” means “I love you.”
4. Lesson 4: When it comes to morons, make sure to put them in their place.
5. Lesson 5: Always introduce yourself before killing someone.
Just because you’re a killer doesn’t mean you can’t be polite!
6. Lesson 6: Use “Inconceivable!” as much as possible.
8. Lesson 8: You are spoiled.
Luckily, older people will remind you of that.
9. Lesson 9: Spend years building up a resistance to Iocane powder.
You never know when you’ll need it!
11. Lesson 11: Get a wingman.
Not just because they’ll help you get a girl, but they’ll also do your bidding.
12. Lesson 12: Dunk your head in hot and cold water to stay awake.
13. Lesson 13: Don’t mess with Sicilians.
On a related note: The Godfather series also reinforced this lesson.
14. Lesson 14: Love is the same in every language.
Even the language of impressive clergymen.
16. Lesson 16: Never assume someone is left handed, or right handed.
Actually, just never assume anything about anyone. Especially the Man In Black.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.