1. Sneaking off to the watering hole for a little skinny dipping, in alligator infested waters.
2. A movie night that involves a Groupon you got for a Katherine Heigl film.
3. Having a peanut butter and crack sandwich for dinner, made by a crackhead.
Unless the crack head is actually Dave Chappelle, in which case that might be the best date ever.
4. A couple of hours spent power washing each other’s houses.
5. Setting up a night where you both babysit for someone else’s kids, while that couple goes off for their own special evening.
8. Unless you’re Harold and Maude, a date night at a funeral parlor.
9. A trip to Furry-Con, where you forget to bring your anthropomorphic animal costumes.
Fur-con is a real convention that happens, folks.