1. Sneaking off to the watering hole for a little skinny dipping, in alligator infested waters.
2. A movie night that involves a Groupon you got for a Katherine Heigl film.
3. Having a peanut butter and crack sandwich for dinner, made by a crackhead.
Unless the crack head is actually Dave Chappelle, in which case that might be the best date ever.
4. A couple of hours spent power washing each other’s houses.
5. Setting up a night where you both babysit for someone else’s kids, while that couple goes off for their own special evening.
7. A fun trip to Jiffy Lube for a tire rotation and oil change.
8. Unless you’re Harold and Maude, a date night at a funeral parlor.
9. A trip to Furry-Con, where you forget to bring your anthropomorphic animal costumes.
Fur-con is a real convention that happens, folks.
11. A “Two and a Half Men” marathon of only Ashton Kutcher’s episodes.
12. An adventure to the Laundry Depot so you can make your whites whiter.
13. A surprise visit to the local animal shelter, not to adopt but just to “look.”
14. An impromptu shaving party, where you lather each other up and take turns.
16. Tickets to a seminar hosted by Mystery, The Pickup Artist.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›