1. Sneaking off to the watering hole for a little skinny dipping, in alligator infested waters.
2. A movie night that involves a Groupon you got for a Katherine Heigl film.
3. Having a peanut butter and crack sandwich for dinner, made by a crackhead.
Unless the crack head is actually Dave Chappelle, in which case that might be the best date ever.
4. A couple of hours spent power washing each other’s houses.
5. Setting up a night where you both babysit for someone else’s kids, while that couple goes off for their own special evening.
8. Unless you’re Harold and Maude, a date night at a funeral parlor.
9. A trip to Furry-Con, where you forget to bring your anthropomorphic animal costumes.
Fur-con is a real convention that happens, folks.
11. A “Two and a Half Men” marathon of only Ashton Kutcher’s episodes.
12. An adventure to the Laundry Depot so you can make your whites whiter.
13. A surprise visit to the local animal shelter, not to adopt but just to “look.”
14. An impromptu shaving party, where you lather each other up and take turns.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.