1. Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin…BONED.
Proof’s in the poster, folks.
2. So did Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner.
Along with all those random, grabby hands in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
3. This monkey thought he saw a banana in the guy’s pocket, but it wasn’t… :(
Makes rounding third base pretty awkward.
4. Meanwhile, Dane Cook looks like a moron.
True to form.
5. These guys just wanted a happy Hump Day.
And who doesn’t, really?
6. In this movie, Goldie Hawn only feels frisky when Chevy Chase hides under her bed.
And a pet shop blooms around her pillows, apparently.
8. And Roger Moore thinks age ain’t nothing but a number.
Incidentally, this was the prequel to a little TV show called Cougar Town.
10. Like mother, like daughter.
You really can’t unsee this one, folks.
12. Followed by the creepiest Guantanamo Bay fetish we’ve ever seen.
13. That awkward moment when you turn the lights on and see…
14. And Robert Pattinson’s totally sexy, not at all horrifying face in “How To Be.”
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›