1. Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin…BONED.
Proof’s in the poster, folks.
2. So did Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner.
Along with all those random, grabby hands in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
3. This monkey thought he saw a banana in the guy’s pocket, but it wasn’t… :(
Makes rounding third base pretty awkward.
5. These guys just wanted a happy Hump Day.
And who doesn’t, really?
6. In this movie, Goldie Hawn only feels frisky when Chevy Chase hides under her bed.
And a pet shop blooms around her pillows, apparently.
8. And Roger Moore thinks age ain’t nothing but a number.
Incidentally, this was the prequel to a little TV show called Cougar Town.
10. Like mother, like daughter.
You really can’t unsee this one, folks.
14. And Robert Pattinson’s totally sexy, not at all horrifying face in “How To Be.”
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.