1. Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin…BONED.
Proof’s in the poster, folks.
2. So did Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner.
Along with all those random, grabby hands in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
3. This monkey thought he saw a banana in the guy’s pocket, but it wasn’t… :(
Makes rounding third base pretty awkward.
5. These guys just wanted a happy Hump Day.
And who doesn’t, really?
6. In this movie, Goldie Hawn only feels frisky when Chevy Chase hides under her bed.
And a pet shop blooms around her pillows, apparently.
8. And Roger Moore thinks age ain’t nothing but a number.
Incidentally, this was the prequel to a little TV show called Cougar Town.
10. Like mother, like daughter.
You really can’t unsee this one, folks.
14. And Robert Pattinson’s totally sexy, not at all horrifying face in “How To Be.”
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.