If we’ve learned anything from The Princess Bride it’s this: true love doesn’t happen everyday. Same goes for a Buttercup and Westley cosplay wedding.
1. The wedding photos include a sword and Dread Pirate Roberts costume.
Kudos to Offbeat Bride for pointing out this gem, and you can find the full wedding pics on their site!
2. The guests can drink Bottle of Wits wine, which is exactly one million times tastier than normal wine. (Though laced with Iocaine powder.)
At least your guests will die happy knowing that true love prevailed!
Here’s a close-up on those bottles, so you can relish the full awesomeness.
3. Miracle Max and Inigo Montoya can serve as groomsmen.
Mandy Patinkin would be proud. Check out more photos at Offbeat Bride.
4. And if you have a “Princess Bride” wedding, the officiant can dress as Peter Cook’s character.
5. Plus, you can greet guests with this sign.
Check out more photos at Epbot.
6. After the ceremony, you and your Westley can ride off into the sunset on a white horse, just as they did in the film.
There are some really amazing photos of this Princess Bride themed wedding over at Green Wedding Shoes.
8. The wedding can also feature little hidden gems, like this edition of “The Princess Bride” for photo opps.
9. And the guests can feast on Fezzik-approved peanuts.
For more photos of this Princess Bride themed wedding, go to Green Wedding Shoes.
10. Or go home with one of these witty tea towels, which we can all agree are significantly better than the disappointing chocolates at most weddings.
Check out more photos at Snippet and Ink.