6. Or his impression of a really nice guy.
You have to use your imagination.
7. If things got boring, he’d entertain your guests with the story about the time he broke his back jumping off a roof.
“On December 17, 2011, Anderson required surgery after fracturing his spine during a house party by jumping from his roof onto a beer pong table.” —The most epic Wikipedia entry of all time.
9. And he’d probably let you try on his bear coat.
I mean, he let Conan try it on.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.