1. He co-hosts a righteous cable-access show.
2. He does his own laundry (and he does not live with his parents).
5. He has strong opinions concerning contraceptives and sexual safety.
6. He knows how to have a good time.
8. He’s not afraid to experiment with his personal style.
14. And poetic.
“I mean, we’re looking down on Wayne’s basement. Only that’s not Wayne’s basement.”
19. He has a best friend, so he won’t get too clingy.
24. He has big dreams, but he’s still realistic.
25. He has an awesome dog.
“Aliens have kidnapped Wayne?!”
26. He’s not too manly to hold your purse for you.
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›