6. If this ever happened to your pillow you would have to destroy both the pillow and the person who committed the crime.
Understand: This is equivalent to pooping on someone’s pillow.
9. If you accidentally catch a glimpse of a truly grotesque pair of footsies, it can straight up ruin your day.
WHY. Today was hard enough without having to make eye contact with those nightmare makers.
13. Most people are uneasy when flying. You’re uneasy in the security line.
14. Feet on my table?
You’ll be feet in the grave.
20. You have the utmost respect for podiatrists.
Putting themselves in the line of danger every day. Brave souls.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️