3. Your dates look less like this…
6. You’re usually the best dancers on the floor at weddings.
7. You pretty much win Halloween every year.
8. You know it doesn’t matter what you look like around them, so you’ve stopped caring.
9. If you show up to a party without your S.O., you spend the entire night answering, “Where’s your other half?”
11. You know exactly how to cheer each other up, and it usually involves teasing.
12. Actually, teasing is a general theme in all facets of your relationship.
13. You have more fun running errands together than most people have on a Saturday night.
14. Private time is a thing of the past.
15. Your wedding photos will probably look like some variation of this:
16. You may or may not have built an adult pillow fort together.
17. It’s sometimes hard for you to complete projects together.
19. You fantasize about all the shenanigans you’re going to get into when you get older.
20. Sometimes you feel like you’re turning into each other.
21. Because you literally share everything.
22. But that wouldn’t be such a bad thing.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›