1. Dangling from your ears.
If only they smelled like pizza. Get a pair here.
2. On your phone.
This way you will remember to order pizza for dinner. Get one here.
3. As a patch.
They missed a really good “crust” pun, but this is still awesome. Grab one here.
4. When you’re dressed up.
No suit is complete without a pie on each wrist. Get yours here.
5. On your tie.
Pair this baby with those cufflinks and people will know you don’t mess around with pizza. Find it here.
7. With your seven best friends.
Nothing says “We’ll be friends forever” like a good slice of ‘za. Get yours here.
9. In your other private places.
(These are nipple pasties). (AND THEY GLOW IN THE DARK). Buy a pair here.
10. Around your whole body!
Don’t act you never wanted to crawl inside a warm slice of pizza and take a quick nap. Get one here.
11. On your keys.
If only this keychain came with a pizza-mobile. Find one here.
13. On your finger.
This is a perfectly acceptable engagement ring, don’t let anyone tell you any differently. Yours is here.
14. As a button.
Pin this baby wherever your pizza-loving heart desires! Purchase yours here.
15. On your baby.
Which is almost as cool as having a baby made of pizza. Buy it here.
18. On your hands.
They’re fingerless so you can still eat your pizza when you’re wearing them. Get a pair here.
19. Around your wrist.
That burger might seem out of place, but consider how amazing burger-pizza would taste? Find yours here.
20. In your hair.
Most people would think having pizza in your hair is a bad thing. Most people would be wrong. Purchase yours here.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?