1. Does the sight of warm, cozy bed fill you with feelings of longing?
2. Do you rely on your bed for emotional comfort?
I love the way my bed hugs me and I appreciate my blankets soft cuddles/ Via
4. Are you suspicious that others are trying to sabotage your time with your bed?
6. So much so that it makes you emotional?
7. So much so that it makes others emotional?
8. Have others expressed that you spend too much time with your bed?
10. Is your bed the first place you go after a long day?
11. Do you find yourself appreciating your bed more than you appreciate other human beings?
15. Has your bed taken over your social life?
16. Do you derive pleasure from spending an inordinate amount of time in it?
17. Have you deluded yourself into believing that your bed wants you to stay in it?
Original artwork by HappyMonsters.tumblr.com
18. And that it needs you more than you need it?
19. Or that leaving your bed is beyond your control?
20. Does it take a lot to get you out of bed?
22. Does the comfort you experience in your bed outweigh the comfort of the outside world?
23. When you do leave your bed, do you feel like it wasn’t worth it?
24. Is this the only thing you have to say when others ask you about your interests?
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›