1. Does the sight of warm, cozy bed fill you with feelings of longing?
2. Do you rely on your bed for emotional comfort?
I love the way my bed hugs me and I appreciate my blankets soft cuddles/ Via
4. Are you suspicious that others are trying to sabotage your time with your bed?
10. Is your bed the first place you go after a long day?
11. Do you find yourself appreciating your bed more than you appreciate other human beings?
16. Do you derive pleasure from spending an inordinate amount of time in it?
17. Have you deluded yourself into believing that your bed wants you to stay in it?
Original artwork by HappyMonsters.tumblr.com
18. And that it needs you more than you need it?
22. Does the comfort you experience in your bed outweigh the comfort of the outside world?
23. When you do leave your bed, do you feel like it wasn’t worth it?
24. Is this the only thing you have to say when others ask you about your interests?
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›