1. These two toddlers who had never met before, but decided to hug it out in the middle of an airport terminal.
2. This young stranger who offered to help an elderly man to his destination.
3. This police officer who stopped to help a limping dog safely cross the street in the rain.
4. This rushed airport traveler who cut the line then thought better of it.
5. These bald dolls on a store shelf that were created to raise awareness and offer solidarity to cancer patients.
6. These two little strangers that spontaneously started holding hands in line.
8. This dry-cleaning service that is not out to make a buck.
13. This unlikely pair of best friends.
SUKREE SUKPLANG / Reuters
14. This photo of Randall Cobb telling a Marine, “I think I’m a bigger fan of yours!” before signing an autograph.
16. This father who came all the way from Iraq to surprise his daughter during her marching band performance.
17. This homeless man who’s going to wake up to a breakfast surprise.
18. This guy who uses his lunch hour to read books to a man who cannot.
19. This generous person who saw an opportunity to turn an unfortunate situation into a good one.
21. This touching father/son photo.
Photo by Kevin Williams and Lin Workman
23. These people who stopped traffic to help a mother duck and her ducklings safely cross a busy intersection.
24. The bus passenger who took off his shoes and gave them to this homeless man.
25. This man, Arnulfo Castorena, winning his first medal for Mexico in the Paralympics.
26. This picture that proves peace knows no boundaries.
ERIK DE CASTRO / Reuters
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›