Your younger sibling was born, which meant you were no longer the angelic baby of the family.
You were the forgotten middle child.
9. You wore your individuality on your sleeve, because otherwise no one would notice.
10. You made it a point to pick hobbies that made you stand out from your siblings.
15. But you were never comfortable in the backseat. How that hump haunts your rump.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.