1. This English teacher, who believes poetry is all around us.
2. This gym teacher, who doesn’t tolerate horsing around.
3. This teacher, who maybe shouldn’t get lunch duty anymore.
4. This teacher, who proves you can totally get away with handing in the same thing every year as long as you make minor changes to it.
5. These teachers, who never miss an opportunity for a biology lesson.
7. These teachers, who demonstrate exactly how not to keep your hands to yourself.
8. These teachers, who are each other’s reasons for getting up in the morning.
9. These teachers who may just be the J.D. and Turk of their school.
11. This history teacher, who takes his job very seriously.
13. This English teacher who loves all things literary, even graphic novels.
14. This gym teacher who leads a rich home life, apparently.
16. This science teacher who believes in examining things from every angle.
17. This teacher who’s mastered the over-the-right-shoulder look.
Senior Editor, Acid Bath Princess of the Darkness
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.