1. It’s a universal consensus that Space Mountain is the absolute most terrifying ride at Disney.*
*According to a couple people we’ve talked too.
4. Could it be possible you’ve actually been transported to SPACE?
6. Unfortunately, no. You’re just on a janky ass wooden roller coaster that looks like it hasn’t been serviced in years.
Is that why they play the space music so loud? So you won’t hear the car rattling off the tracks?
7. Seriously, what is this bootleg garbáge?
Does Mr. Disney know about this?
8. I mean I guess this looks like space…if space is a 1980s parking garage.
Please turn the lights back off, I was happier thinking I was hurtling through the great unknown instead of this wooden death trap.
9. This is the reaction of most people when they realize how terrifying the *real* Space Mountain is:
10. Can never…
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›