1. With that first bite of a french fry, you are overcome with emotion.
2. You are in awe of their salty perfection. How can such a heavenly food exist on earth?
3. You admire their golden splendor from every angle before devouring them.
4. If you have leftover fries (doubtful), you count each one so you’ll know if anyone takes one.
6. Nothing can slow you down once you start eating them.
7. You strongly believe there’s never a wrong time to grab some fries.
11. And you don’t care how silly you may look, because appearances aren’t important when fries are present.
15. You would still answer this question with a resounding “YES, DUH.”
17. You’re optimistic that one day fry-scientists will make this the standard.
18. You have seriously considered building a house out of fries, but you’ll probably just end up eating it.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›