1. With that first bite of a french fry, you are overcome with emotion.
2. You are in awe of their salty perfection. How can such a heavenly food exist on earth?
3. You admire their golden splendor from every angle before devouring them.
4. If you have leftover fries (doubtful), you count each one so you’ll know if anyone takes one.
6. Nothing can slow you down once you start eating them.
7. You strongly believe there’s never a wrong time to grab some fries.
11. And you don’t care how silly you may look, because appearances aren’t important when fries are present.
15. You would still answer this question with a resounding “YES, DUH.”
17. You’re optimistic that one day fry-scientists will make this the standard.
18. You have seriously considered building a house out of fries, but you’ll probably just end up eating it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.