1. With that first bite of a french fry, you are overcome with emotion.
2. You are in awe of their salty perfection. How can such a heavenly food exist on earth?
3. You admire their golden splendor from every angle before devouring them.
4. If you have leftover fries (doubtful), you count each one so you’ll know if anyone takes one.
5. You endure physical pain to make them at home.
6. Nothing can slow you down once you start eating them.
7. You strongly believe there’s never a wrong time to grab some fries.
11. And you don’t care how silly you may look, because appearances aren’t important when fries are present.
13. You deal with adversary in the following manner:
15. You would still answer this question with a resounding “YES, DUH.”
17. You’re optimistic that one day fry-scientists will make this the standard.
18. You have seriously considered building a house out of fries, but you’ll probably just end up eating it.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›