1. She has realistic expectations for her children.
Which is important when raising a functioning adult.
2. She knows how to make a joke.
It’s easier to hear the truth that way.
3. And she’ll tell it how it is.
Sometimes you have to get right to the point.
4. She is cheery and fun to be around.
Who could be sad around that?
5. But she is also as real as it gets.
6. She gives great advice.
Who doesn’t love crafting?
7. She makes mistakes…she’s only human!
And they usually involve drinking, which is awesome.
9. She’s protective, as a mother should be!
Also strangely intimidating.
10. She’s not afraid to push people’s buttons.
Well, Red? Do you?
12. She’s always concerned.
And she’s got so many pamphlets!
14. She’s empathetic.
And a friend to the animals!
15. She knows a doofus when she sees one.
And she’s got the best judgmental side-glance in the biz.
16. She knows there’s nothing better than a homemade gift.
There’s love in every stitch!
17. She’s got a look that can stop you in your tracks.
Even when she’s nude!
18. She’s got the best laugh on earth.
And she cracks herself up!
19. She’s calm during emergencies.
What Would Kitty Do?
20. If you’re having a bad day she’ll baby you.
Sometimes we just need to be coddled!
22. She is wise. Like a sage.
And she drops wisdom like it ain’t no thang.
23. She’s a nurse, so she really will take the best care of you.
Even if it hurts.
26. She understands sometimes you just need a little break from reality.
We all do!
27. She keeps it together for the sake of her family.
But, like everyone, she a little cray.