Con: If you wear it outside of work everyone expects you to intervene in crises.
Con: You might have to actually save a life.
5. Pro: Kids at the pool are a great source of entertainment.
6. Pro: If it rains hard enough, you don’t have to work!
Con: If you don’t work, you don’t get paid.
7. Pro: You get to stare at people wearing bathing suits all day long.
9. Pro: On nice days you’re psyched to be outside.
Con: You smell like chlorine for an entire summer.
13. Pro: All the concession stand snacks your stomach can handle, FREE*!
*(Or discount, depending on where you work or how good of friends you are with the snack stand workers).
Con: It’s arguably the worst time of the year to be carbo-loading.
14. Pro: If you save someone who is drowning everyone thinks you’re a hero.
Con: If you save someone who isn’t drowning everyone thinks you’re insane.
15. Pro: Hanging with your friends all summer! Seriously, this is the most fun job EVER!
17. Pro: It really is the best way to spend your summer.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›