4. You’re used to barely cognizant patients hitting on you.
5. You do weird things with medical supplies to keep yourself sane.
6. You’re used to missing big holidays, so you’ve learned how to improvise.
7. You leave these around just to freak out your patients.
11. Falling asleep while sitting upright isn’t unusual for you.
12. You’ll find any excuse to change up your scrubs, even if it means dressing like a pilgrim on Thanksgiving.
14. You can’t remember the last time you had a weekend off.
19. You wish you could surgically remove patients’ phones from their hands.
23. Your celebratory traditions have become…questionable.
In The News Today