3. Be your own hero.
And always have pizza on the mind.
4. Be open about your feelings.
Even if you have to resort to miming them.
5. Own up to your faults.
Bonus points if you rock spikey hair while doing it.
8. Do your own thang.
Don’t worry if other people aren’t into it.
10. Never give up.
It may feel like you’re getting kicked in the head, b—oh wait, you are getting kicked in the head.
11. Always be curious.
But discretion is important too.
12. Follow your own rules.
Especially if it makes homework easier.
13. Have the courage to always be yourself.
And definitely invest in a giraffe costume.
14. Pick good role models.
And never let anyone interrupt your shows.
15. Question everything.
Especially the little boy in the doorknob.
16. Learn how to apologize.
You might make some new friends out of it.
17. Open yourself to new experiences.
No matter how terrifying.
18. Look for opportunities in unlikely places.
And never forget the importance of philanthropy.
19. Dance as if people are watching. Because you deserve an audience.
And never go to a wedding without a few good moves up your sleeve.