1. STEERING WHEELS.
Oh, I’m sorry, legs. Did YOU want to drive?
3. THEATRE SEATS.
Now I know where the term “break a leg” came from.
4. BUS SEATS.
As if taking the bus isn’t enough of an indignity.
5. AIRPLANE SEATS.
Wow, all this comfort for only $900 per seat.
6. COMPACT SEDANS.
Do ya mind if I keep my legs in the trunk?
8. OVER-THE-KNEE SOCKS
I hear under-the-knee socks are in now. No?
10. SHORT DRESSES.
It looks like a plastic bag caught in a tree.
13. PANTS THAT FIT YOUR LEGS BUT NOT YOUR WAIST.
In case everyone was wondering what underwear I am wearing.
15. HIGH-WAISTED SHORTS.
It’s cool, I didn’t want to feel my genitals anyway.
16. PRICE-GOUGING SPECIALTY STORES.
Really know how to hit a girl when she’s down.
20. MANICURE TABLES.
Can you use that nail file to file down my knees please?
23. WORK OUT EQUIPMENT.
The only burn I’m feeling is the one in my soul.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›