1. Politics are certainly more interesting with closed captions.
5. They never take a break, not even during silent films like The Artist.
6. They add emphasis to statements you may have otherwise missed.
10. This is what happened when a bowl fell off a table in Archer:
19. They’ve got your back when you’re watching TV with your parents.
20. They are in no way presumptuous about alternative name spelling.
23. They’re truly adept at thought-provoking juxtaposition.
In The News Today
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›