1. Politics are certainly more interesting with closed captions.
5. They never take a break, not even during silent films like The Artist.
6. They add emphasis to statements you may have otherwise missed.
10. This is what happened when a bowl fell off a table in Archer:
19. They’ve got your back when you’re watching TV with your parents.
20. They are in no way presumptuous about alternative name spelling.
23. They’re truly adept at thought-provoking juxtaposition.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›