1. Politics are certainly more interesting with closed captions.
3. They really keep you invested in tennis matches.
5. They never take a break, not even during silent films like The Artist.
6. They add emphasis to statements you may have otherwise missed.
10. This is what happened when a bowl fell off a table in Archer:
19. They’ve got your back when you’re watching TV with your parents.
20. They are in no way presumptuous about alternative name spelling.
22. They’re not afraid to tell it how it is.
23. They’re truly adept at thought-provoking juxtaposition.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›