1. Politics are certainly more interesting with closed captions.
5. They never take a break, not even during silent films like The Artist.
6. They add emphasis to statements you may have otherwise missed.
10. This is what happened when a bowl fell off a table in Archer:
19. They’ve got your back when you’re watching TV with your parents.
20. They are in no way presumptuous about alternative name spelling.
23. They’re truly adept at thought-provoking juxtaposition.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.