2. Heard you were bummed that summer’s ending.
4. We call her fall.
6. Not saying your opinion of fall should depend solely on aesthetics.
7. Clearly you’re a much deeper person than that.
8. Just saying, fall is preeetty beautiful.
9. Kinda makes you wonder why you ever loved summer in the first place, doesn’t it?
10. Summer doesn’t have these robust colors.
11. These deep, full hues.
12. What’s summer got? Some grass? Some sun?
14. Fall’s got that AND SOME.
17. And a fiery mystery that only exists from September to November.
18. Seriously. Who needs summer?
19. You’re so much better off.
20. Really, you’re going to be happy summer’s over.
22. Helloooooooooo fall.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›