1. Hey there, sad friend.
2. Heard you were bummed that summer’s ending.
3. Well, there’s a new season in town.
4. We call her fall.
5. And she’s quite a looker.
6. Not saying your opinion of fall should depend solely on aesthetics.
7. Clearly you’re a much deeper person than that.
8. Just saying, fall is preeetty beautiful.
9. Kinda makes you wonder why you ever loved summer in the first place, doesn’t it?
10. Summer doesn’t have these robust colors.
11. These deep, full hues.
12. What’s summer got? Some grass? Some sun?
14. Fall’s got that AND SOME.
15. Like shining golden leaves.
16. And colorful confetti foliage.
17. And a fiery mystery that only exists from September to November.
18. Seriously. Who needs summer?
19. You’re so much better off.
20. Really, you’re going to be happy summer’s over.
22. Helloooooooooo fall.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›