1. Balled up tinfoil = cat toy
Believe me, your cat will play with this more than the $30 dust-collector you got from Pet Depot.
2. Chopsticks = dual back scratchers
Perfect for the person in your life who always has an itchy back…in two places.
3. Cork = repurposed wine stopper
They’ll love how natural this cork looks in their wine bottle.
4. Clothes hanger = closet organizer
Be the best Santa ever and give your loved one the gift of organization. No more clothes in bundled heaps on the closet floor!
5. Plastic water bottle = portable workout hydrater
Now your favorite exercise buff won’t have to carry around a water cooler when they work out! It’s hydration on the go.
6. Condiment packets = emergency glove compartment food supply
Because Christmas is a time to say I love you and I hope when your car skids off the road into a snow bank you’ll have something to eat while you wait for emergency workers to pull you free.
7. Tissues = laptop screen cleaners
What techie could live without this season’s must-have gift?
8. Used toothbrush = doll hair brush
Barbie will look like she just walked off the red carpet and smell like that red carpet was located in a peppermint factory.
9. Used tea bag = organic Christmas tree ornaments
Tea lovers and tree lovers, unite! What better way to spruce up that spruce than with a series of used tea bags dangling from its mighty boughs?
10. Hair elastics = pencil holders
These aren’t just ordinary hair-elastics-turned-pencil-holders! They’re color coordinated so you can group your pencils by need. Now you’ll never confuse your pencils with broken points with your pencils that ran out of eraser!
11. Roll of tape = DIY chunky bangle
Keep your tape handy and look good doing it! Perfect for professional house painters and people whose posters keep falling down.
12. Paper clips = silver(ish) earrings
People will be asking, Does she know those are paperclips? Or am I missing something?
13. Cotton balls = shoe shrinker
Stuff these babies in the toes of your shoes and you’ll shrink ‘em a whole size smaller! That way you can get away with wearing enormous shoes without feeling like they’re going to fall off. Merry Christmas, you clown!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸