1. If VCU had any hopes of coming back from 24 down, Tim Hardaway Jr. put the kibosh on that with a two-handed reverse slam.
2. The Michigan bench? Oh, they approved.
3. Happiest of all? Of course, that would be 13-year NBA veteran Tim Hardaway Sr.
4. Here’s the full sequence, which starts with a sweet crossover that was reminiscent of Tim Jr.’s proud papa.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸