1. If VCU had any hopes of coming back from 24 down, Tim Hardaway Jr. put the kibosh on that with a two-handed reverse slam.
2. The Michigan bench? Oh, they approved.
3. Happiest of all? Of course, that would be 13-year NBA veteran Tim Hardaway Sr.
4. Here’s the full sequence, which starts with a sweet crossover that was reminiscent of Tim Jr.’s proud papa.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›