1. Boston catcher Ryan Lavarnway had a bad game last night. Like, a historically bad game.
2. Catchers can live with one passed ball, especially when your pitcher is a knuckleballer.
3. Two in one inning isn’t the end of the world.
4. OK, three in one inning is a bit much now.
7. The pitcher, Steven Wright, even threw a wild pitch for good measure. (Bless the scorekeeper for not ruling it a passed ball and putting Lavarnway in the record books for five in one inning.)
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.