1. Houston kicker Randy Bullock had a chance to win the game for the Texans with this 51-yard field goal — but the Titans called timeout first.
2. No worries! We’ll just try this again AND THE TITANS BLOCK THE KICK, but there’s a penalty! OK, phew.
3. On the sidelines, Texans owner Bob McNair got very emotional.
4. So now Bullock got to kick from 46 yards — and it’s another Titans timeout because of course.
5. And Game-Winning Field Goal Attempt #4, Bullock…hit the goalpost. Game (still) not over.
6. The nightmare continued, seemingly without end.
7. Thankfully for Bullock’s lasting sanity, Texans rookie receiver DeAndre Hopkins hauled in this catch in overtime to finally end the game.
8. “At least I didn’t have to kick it again.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.