1. That Charlotte lost to Detroit was almost secondary to this vicious Michael Kidd-Gilchrist slam. (Extreme caution is advised.)
2. Despite the win, we get a sneak preview of Greg Monroe’s nightmares for the next few weeks.
3. And Gerald Henderson’s kick-out pass? Perfection.
4. Of course, the Charlotte fans ate up every moment of MKG’s posterizing prowess.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝