1. That Charlotte lost to Detroit was almost secondary to this vicious Michael Kidd-Gilchrist slam. (Extreme caution is advised.)
2. Despite the win, we get a sneak preview of Greg Monroe’s nightmares for the next few weeks.
3. And Gerald Henderson’s kick-out pass? Perfection.
4. Of course, the Charlotte fans ate up every moment of MKG’s posterizing prowess.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›