1. That Charlotte lost to Detroit was almost secondary to this vicious Michael Kidd-Gilchrist slam. (Extreme caution is advised.)
2. Despite the win, we get a sneak preview of Greg Monroe’s nightmares for the next few weeks.
3. And Gerald Henderson’s kick-out pass? Perfection.
4. Of course, the Charlotte fans ate up every moment of MKG’s posterizing prowess.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."