1. There are many ways to ride around a golf course. Your standard cart will do, but that’s boring.
4. Really, there’s only one way to ride around a course in style: HOVERCRAFTS. See Bubba Watson’s here.
Called the BW1, this prototype (which looks really real) exists solely for Watson’s own use. It was designed by Australian hovercraft expert Chris Fitzgerald, who explains above how he deconstructed the elements of a typical golf cart to make this course-friendly vehicle.
5. They’re faster!
6. Water hazards? NOT A PROBLEM.
7. The only problem we can think of is that if you’re not as good a golfer as Bubba Watson, it’s probably more fun just to stay in the hovercraft. Would you rather do this …
8. Or four-putt? To us, that’s a no-brainer. STUPID BALL!!! ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME???
h/t The Score