2. Then last night, Anthony Rendon knocked this home run over the left field wall — and the ball nearly knocked a Phillies fan out cold.
3. (Incidentally, the next time someone makes fun of you for bringing your glove to the game, you show them this.)
4. And this, from Hanley Ramirez last night, looks just like a normal foul out of play.
5. When it was, in fact, a lethal projectile designed to wake even the most narcoleptic beat writer.
Hanley Ramirez foul ball into the press box five minutes ago almost killed us all: #rip
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›