2. Then last night, Anthony Rendon knocked this home run over the left field wall — and the ball nearly knocked a Phillies fan out cold.
3. (Incidentally, the next time someone makes fun of you for bringing your glove to the game, you show them this.)
4. And this, from Hanley Ramirez last night, looks just like a normal foul out of play.
5. When it was, in fact, a lethal projectile designed to wake even the most narcoleptic beat writer.
Hanley Ramirez foul ball into the press box five minutes ago almost killed us all: #rip
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.