1. Miami’s Game 2 win against Milwaukee was fueled by some stifling defense, the kind supplied here by Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
2. It was Andersen’s only block of the game, but it was nothing if not emphatic.
3. Of course, that prompted the familiar “Birdman” celebration, which looks like this:
Mike Ehrmann / Getty Images
4. WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE BIRDMAN. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?
5. That’s more like it. When it comes to the Birdman, accept no substitute.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›