1. Miami’s Game 2 win against Milwaukee was fueled by some stifling defense, the kind supplied here by Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
2. It was Andersen’s only block of the game, but it was nothing if not emphatic.
3. Of course, that prompted the familiar “Birdman” celebration, which looks like this:
4. WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE BIRDMAN. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?
5. That’s more like it. When it comes to the Birdman, accept no substitute.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️