1. Miami’s Game 2 win against Milwaukee was fueled by some stifling defense, the kind supplied here by Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
2. It was Andersen’s only block of the game, but it was nothing if not emphatic.
3. Of course, that prompted the familiar “Birdman” celebration, which looks like this:
4. WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE BIRDMAN. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?
5. That’s more like it. When it comes to the Birdman, accept no substitute.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›