1. “What does she have that I don’t?”
That’s a rhetorical question, right?
3. “How about going out with Mark and Lindsey on Saturday?”
5. “You are not even capable of changing a light bulb”
This is how he sees himself around screwdrivers and hammers.
6. “You never make the bed”
He doesn’t know HOW.
7. “You never remember our anniversary”
You never remind him in advance.
8. “I want to go shopping this Saturday”
10. “Your mom gets on my nerves”
It’s HIS mom, you have no right to talk about her.
11. “It’s for me!”
He knows. It has already happened 3,678,450 times.
12. “I’ll be late again tonight, I’ve got work to do”
You have to remember that he exists, occasionally.
14. “OMG, I’m in love with Bradley Cooper / Brad Pitt / Ryan Gosling…”
Get a life.
16. “You promised we would watch Sex & the City tonight!”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›