Take a drink …
2. Whenever Maria and Captain Von Trapp get their subtle flirt on.
4. Conversely, any time a nun appears.
5. If and when the characters step “outdoors.”
10. When you say, “That’s not how they did it in the original!”*
*Even though NBC is basing its version on the musical, not the 1965 film.
11. When you think about how Audra McDonald is a vocal goddess among mortals because she does some insane vocal run.
12. If Carrie Underwood slips into southern twang or something else that is not very Von Trapp-like.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.