Take a drink …
2. Whenever Maria and Captain Von Trapp get their subtle flirt on.
4. Conversely, any time a nun appears.
5. If and when the characters step “outdoors.”
10. When you say, “That’s not how they did it in the original!”*
*Even though NBC is basing its version on the musical, not the 1965 film.
11. When you think about how Audra McDonald is a vocal goddess among mortals because she does some insane vocal run.
12. If Carrie Underwood slips into southern twang or something else that is not very Von Trapp-like.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›