1. As we all now know, John Travolta famously mispronounced Frozen actress Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscars.
2. Yesterday, the Twitter account for Menzel’s upcoming Broadway show tweeted this.
3. Then, earlier today, this image began making the rounds. It appears to be an insert from the Playbill of Menzel’s forthcoming Broadway show, If/Then.
4. Eagle-eyed theater fans will note the credits play on Menzel’s real-life career.
5. “Moritz” is Maureen, Menzel’s character from Nert aka Rent.
6. Ephraima in Wicked-ly?
7. More like Elphaba in Wicked.
8. And, of course, Farfignugen is the Oscar-winning Frozen.
9. Unfortunately, BuzzFeed can confirm the bio isn’t authentic.
“I can confirm it’s not a real insert – we don’t start performances until tomorrow night,” a rep for the show said.
- Republican John Kasich and Democrat Bernie Sanders won the first votes of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Polls close at 7 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.