1. Domhnall Gleeson stars as the earnest and sweet Tim in About Time, the new movie from Love Actually director Richard Curtis.
2. You probably first saw him and his luscious ginger locks as Bill Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
3. Or maybe you caught Domhnall and his beautiful beard lovestruck as Levin in the 2012 remake of Anna Karenina.
4. But be prepared to fall in love with his character, Tim, in About Time.
5. Tim’s dad (Bill Nighy), tells Tim on his 21st birthday that the men in their family can time travel, and Tim decides to use his gift in the name of love.
6. He’s endearingly awkward as he tries over and over to make the perfect moments happen with his love interest, Mary (Rachel McAdams).
7. And super heartfelt as he discusses the meaning of his gift with his dad.
8. The movie is as much about the relationship between Tim and Mary as it is between Tim and his dad, and Domhnall nails the nuances of each relationship.
9. He also looks pretty damn cute holding a baby in the movie.
10. And running with his small ginger daughter (!!!).
11. He’s adorable on the red carpet.
12. And when he’s caught off guard.
On plane to Berlin with Domhnall and bill from #abouttime for German premiere tonight. Am sensing larks.
13. So it’s pretty safe to say you want to be Clemence Poesy…
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.