1. Here’s the Divergent movie trailer. Prepare yourself accordingly.
2. The first look at the Choosing Ceremony.
Every faction in one room!
3. The details in the costumes.
also…FEELS FOR THE PRIOR FAMILY.
5. Four’s voice.
Worth watching over and over again.
6. The tattoos.
7. The thought of Kate Winslet being a villain!
8. THE KISSING. DEAR LORD, THE KISSING.
“I just went at it hard, to be honest, because I thought that’s how she wanted it. I thought to assuage any awkwardness I would just go for it.” — Theo James on shooting the kissing scene.
9. Maggie Q’s amazingness.
10. The half-second glimpse at the fear landscape.
Not in the trailer but in the extra footage, which is ALSO amazing.
11. The jump from the train.
Arguably one of the most iconic scenes in the book.
12. Every action moment.
Bonus points for spotting Peter!
13. The look that totally embodied Tris.
Selfless. Brave. Divergent.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›