1. Here’s the Divergent movie trailer. Prepare yourself accordingly.
2. The first look at the Choosing Ceremony.
Every faction in one room!
3. The details in the costumes.
also…FEELS FOR THE PRIOR FAMILY.
5. Four’s voice.
Worth watching over and over again.
6. The tattoos.
7. The thought of Kate Winslet being a villain!
8. THE KISSING. DEAR LORD, THE KISSING.
“I just went at it hard, to be honest, because I thought that’s how she wanted it. I thought to assuage any awkwardness I would just go for it.” — Theo James on shooting the kissing scene.
9. Maggie Q’s amazingness.
10. The half-second glimpse at the fear landscape.
Not in the trailer but in the extra footage, which is ALSO amazing.
11. The jump from the train.
Arguably one of the most iconic scenes in the book.
12. Every action moment.
Bonus points for spotting Peter!
13. The look that totally embodied Tris.
Selfless. Brave. Divergent.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈