- enriqueprezb "Sofía Vergara And Joe Manganiello's P..."
- enriqueprezb "24 Times Dogs Were Too Good For Us"
Response to Honest Confessions Of People Living With HIV:
Um, you obviously don’t know how HIV infection works. Recklessness and youth go together. Were you always perfect as a teenager? Poverty, rape, addiction, and many other forms of violence and abuse also result in reckless behavior. We should be kind to those that are infected. It’s often just bad luck.
I’m red-green colorblind. Thanks buzzfeed! ???
- enriqueprezb "What Is Female Masculinity?"
- enriqueprezb "A Couple Rode Into Their Wedding Rece..."
- enriqueprezb "Realities Only People Who Love Bearde..."
- enriqueprezb "15 National Monuments Lit Up In Rainb..."
- enriqueprezb "Texas Democrats Use Creative Maneuver..."
- enriqueprezb "Watch 100 Years Of Mexican Beauty In ..."
Loved the 50s look!
- enriqueprezb "4 Awesome Videos To Celebrate Nationa..."
I’m a light-skin Latino who has probably benefitted more from white privilege than I should have. That said, this post just tore me to shreds.
- enriqueprezb "This Is A PSA About How Wonderful Chr..."
- enriqueprezb "The U.N. Now Recognizes Same-Sex Marr..."
- enriqueprezb "Apple CEO Tim Cook Attends San Franci..."
This article is white washed as fuck. There are just as many black and Amerindian Latinos as there are white ones.
Know what I don’t see anymore, his purity ring. ;) #heyyy
I thought this article would relate to me. #nope
So… They moved from words with some semblance of meaning to words without. You know — because there aren’t any brands out there appealing to teens that aren’t “laid-back” and “effortless.”
Response to 19 Creepy Vintage Ventriloquist Dummies Who Are Totally Getting Ready To Kill Their Owners:
Nightmare for weeks. Thanks a lot, BuzzFeed! :-/