1. Flights are always really expensive as you have to take them during school holidays.
Universal Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
2. You correct your friends’ grammar and spelling mistakes.
Cartoon Network / Via lunaticsunleashed.tumblr.com
3. You have trained your bladder to only go to the toilet twice during the day.
Nickelodeon / Via giphy.com
4. You do head counts when you are out with your friends
Warner Bros. / Via reddit.com
5. Friday night involves getting ready to go out, then falling asleep before you leave the house.
6. You have perfected the art of cramming your lunch into your face before the bell goes.
Fox / Via mmmsimpsons.tumblr.com
7. You live as far away from your work as possible, just so you don’t see students out in public.
BBC / Via i1145.photobucket.com
8. You have a different Facebook name than your real name, yet they still manage to find you.
9. The word ‘reports’ makes you want to curl into the foetal position, and rock back and forth.
Columbia Pictures / Via f87nn747gceyhby.tumblr.com
10. You spend your meetings voting for whether or not you will vote, on something that will never actually happen.
Lionsgate / Via chelseaeatin.tumblr.com
11. People who have never done your job tell you how easy it is
20th Century Fox / Via thegifofthemagi.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.