1. Flights are always really expensive as you have to take them during school holidays.
2. You correct your friends’ grammar and spelling mistakes.
3. You have trained your bladder to only go to the toilet twice during the day.
4. You do head counts when you are out with your friends
5. Friday night involves getting ready to go out, then falling asleep before you leave the house.
6. You have perfected the art of cramming your lunch into your face before the bell goes.
7. You live as far away from your work as possible, just so you don’t see students out in public.
8. You have a different Facebook name than your real name, yet they still manage to find you.
9. The word ‘reports’ makes you want to curl into the foetal position, and rock back and forth.
10. You spend your meetings voting for whether or not you will vote, on something that will never actually happen.
11. People who have never done your job tell you how easy it is
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›