1. With cheesecake.
Here, “cheesecake” just means you whip together cream cheese + powdered sugar + vanilla extract, so it’s very easy. Just scoop out the center of a strawberry and pipe in the filling. Get the instructions.
2. You can also top them with graham cracker crumbs.
3. And flavor the cheesecake filling with chocolate.
4. Then deep fry them, duh.
Get the recipe for Deep-Fried Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries.
5. Or stuff them with goat cheese, basil, and add a balsamic glaze.
Get the recipe for Basil Whipped Goat Cheese Stuffed Strawberries with Balsamic Glaze from The Pescatarian and the Pig.
6. With mascarpone cheese and Grand Marnier.
We've got your WKND covered.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›