McDonald’s Canada solicits questions from customers online through a Quora-like FAQ page then publishes some of the answers in videos. Gizmodo spotted this one, which addresses the company’s French fries.
Keep an eye out for these important moments:
1. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
2. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
3. The way supply chain manager Scott Gibson pronounces “process.”
4. The way that Scott Gibson pronounces “Regina.”
5. When fries supplier Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the magical “peeling system” that the potatoes get pushed through :(
6. When Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the ingredient used to prevent greying :(
7. When Scott Gibson says “all of our Canadian restaurants” use 100 percent vegetable oil. (The company probably made sure that wasn’t going to cost $10M this time.)
3. Potato farmer Angelo Lesvesque
4. The McDonald’s french fry lifecycle
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.