28. Before you walk out the door, be sure to water your plants,
36. Start off the day with some email.
43. Maybe they’d taste even better with some burger-flavored Cheese-Whiz?
46. …and give yourself some time to just mess around.
66. …season liberally!
*Note you should actually use kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper — not the stuff out of a shaker — but you probably knew that already / these are adorbes
67. Be sure there’s a food option for your vegetarian guests,
69. and hot sauce for those people who only think food is good when it’s spicy.
70. There should be entertainment for the kids…
71. …and band-aids for the inevitable scraped knees.
74. …and remember you may have some adults that were once indoor kids…
84. …but don’t get drunk and start a fight; your knuckle sandwich is just for show.
93. …or spring.
94. All that matters is that you clean up before bed.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.